Do you have experience as a Business Support Executive or a strong background in Administration and Customer Services and are looking for an opportunity to join a well-established global company at an exciting and busy time.
Due to business growth and organisational project work short term support is required to help the team deliver business critical work (the role will continue for at least 6 months).
You will be working in a small, dynamic team to support the business. This team is responsible for the order, fulfilment and logistical process of the retail, wholesale, and consumer orders for products from the company portfolio as well as third party products.
You will be required to facilitate the timely and accurate processing of orders and respond professionally to any customer enquiries. In addition you will have good administration skills helping to maintain customer records and the ability to learn and use business systems i.e. SAP and Big Commerce. You may also be working with stakeholders and other teams across the business and to help achieve the organisation's goals / objectives.
The Business Support Executive will carry out essential tasks to ensure the team meet its key deliverables such as:
* Accurate processing of customer orders via business systems to ensure that customer obtains the right product, in the right quantity, at the right time and price.
* Assisting in management of stock.
* Resolving customer enquiries in a timely, professional manner.
* Providing team cover as required
* Working with all members of the Print & Logistics team and where required other members of the Consumer business and wider organisation.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines and SLA's.
* Experience in a customer facing role.
* Ability to work as part of a team and flexibility to get the job done.
* Good administrative skills and proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Good oral and written communication.
* Self-Starter. Ability to work on own initiative without necessarily needing continuous direction.
* Fluent English
This role will be based on site from Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Pay will be weekly and is above National Living Wage - please note this is a 6 month contract.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.