Are you a highly qualified and experienced Finance Team Leader who would like the flexibility of a Hybrid working model? Our client understands that not everybody's circumstances are the same so they offer the opportunity to work from home, in their London or Southampton offices or even a combination of both!
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career in a global and highly-respected company that has an extensive history in growth and develop.
As a Finance Team Leader, you will manage the proactive support of the timely processing and reporting of financial transactions. This role will lead across Accounts Payable and Account Receivable teams to backfill while team leaders support new ERP implementation.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
* Leads, coaches and advises team members, building and maintaining a resilience in the team to ensure continuity of services
* Leads the processing of a high volume of financial transactions to firm deadlines
* Reviews outputs from the team for quality, consistency and adherence to policy
* Monitors and maintains controls and procedures to ensure compliance with legislation standards, statutory audit requirements and fraud risks
* Leads and enables a high level of service for internal and external customers across the team
* Supports and reviews the monthly and yearly reporting of financial performance and position
* Provide advice to the business to ensure correct application of financial policies and procedures
What we're looking for
* Proactive, can-do attitude
* Accountability to ensure that enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
* Flexible approach
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
* Team player
* Transactional Finance experience and/or qualification e.g. AAT
This is a permanent position in a company that wants you to love your job in order to excel in what you do!
The company offer a competitive salary with an additional performance-related bonus along with a range of other benefits.
Please contact Sarah at the Truro office at Acorn Recruitment for more information
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.