Purchasing Administrator - Chelmsford - 6 Month Contract - £11.00 - £15.00 per hour DOE
We are recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to work alongside the Procurement Manager at our client's head office in Chelmsford.
Hours of work are 37.5 a week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with one hour's unpaid lunch.
The duration of the role is up to 6 months with the potential to be extended.
The starting rate of pay will be between £11.00 and £15.00 per hour depending on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with management/colleagues at various sites in terms of items requiring authorisation for purchasing and ensuring the appropriate purchasing request process is followed.
* Liaising with suppliers as and when required
* Raising purchase order numbers
* Purchase ledger
* Putting orders on the database
* Partnering with the Shared Services team to ensure timely payment of supplier invoices and work to address any related issues
* To assist in any other admin tasks when required
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.