Acorn Recruitment is proudly working in partnership with Pall Europe Ltd recruiting Production Operatives for the Life Sciences site in Ilfracombe, North Devon on permanent, full time contracts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a passionate, industrial global leader in Life Sciences in the North Devon area. If you want to work for a company where you can learn and grow to your full potential, and help to make a difference to the lives of others, keep reading…
What will the role involve?
* The manufacturing of filters operating machinery and also hand assembly of medical devices.
* Assist in the full life cycle and production of medical grade filtration devices.
* Carry out both visual and manual quality checks of all medical devices produced to ensure fit for purpose.
* 50% of this role is accurate completion of audited pharmaceutical paperwork, so strong numeracy and literacy are essential.
* Boxing and packaging of products.
* Adhering to clean room procedures at all times.
* Working 12 hour night shifts, 19:45pm - 07:45am. 4 nights working, followed by 4 nights off.
You will need the following skills:
* Previous experience within a manufacturing background is essential.
* Outstanding attention to detail, a common sense approach and great interpersonal skills.
* When things get busy you'll be able to work under pressure, multi-task and 'muck in' as part of a team to achieve targets.
* Excellent standard of written and spoken communication.
* High levels of dexterity.
* Ability to stand for full shift minus 3 x paid breaks.
What are the benefits?
* £15.30 per hour (£10.20 + Shift allowance). Equivalent to a £33k per annum salary.
* PPE and Covid tests are all provided by Pall free of charge.
* Pay grading system with scope for future pay increases.
* Excellent career prospects through internal promotions and vacancies - Pall Europe. advertise all permanent vacancies internally before advertising externally.
* Access to a subsidised restaurant.
* Free parking available and easily accessible via public transport.
* 4 consecutive days off every week!
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Acorn Recruitment Barnstaple Branch!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.