Are you a talented 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer?
Do you want to work on projects and help support front line services that make a real difference to the lives of our customers?
We have a place for you in our clients ICT team to improve the services they support and deliver across the New Forest.
Your role will be to provide 2nd/3rd line technical support for our portfolio of over 100 applications as well as working with the latest technologies on projects to deliver new solutions and introduce real digital change to our services.
Working in a friendly and supportive team, we offer flexible remote working and a development programme that helps you grow your skills and knowledge if you have the talent and enthusiasm for the role.
Skills and experience
* 2nd / 3rd line support of a wide range of cloud and on-premises applications
* Microsoft 365 Administration and Configuration (Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Intune)
* Microsoft 365 Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Logic Apps and Power Automate)
* M365 Compliance, Governance and Protection Features
* Supporting Microsoft SQL Server and working with SQL Databases
* Writing SQL Queries and SSIS Packages
* Writing code using one or more of the following languages:
* Further Education or higher qualification in an ICT Subject
* ITIL 3 or above Foundation Certified
* Microsoft Technology Certified
* 26 days leave (plus an additional 5 days after 5 years' service)
* Good pension scheme
* Payment of professional subscription
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Professional development
If you like the sound of this and have the ambition, knowledge and experience we are looking for we would like to hear from you.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.