Job Title; Customer Account Manager - Manufacturing
Job Type; Permanent, Full Time
Do you have a background in Purchasing/Procurement/Customer Service/Sales/Technical Admin within Manufacturing? Then this could be the next career step for you!
* Provide outstanding levels of customer service to existing and new customers.
* Establish strong relationships and processes with Customers from quotation to delivery.
* Drive improved performance based on measurable KPIs.
* Drive sales growth with existing customers
* Customer Management such as maintaining regular meetings and updating customers on the status of their orders
* Cost, estimate and quote on bids.
* Export compliance and reporting
* General order administration and using company ERP effectively and efficiently
* Must have experience within a manufacturing environment - Electronics, magnetics or defence/MOD is highly desirable but not essential
* Must have proven Account Management/ Service Delivery experience and be highly customer focused
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised KPI driven environment.
* Confident and highly professional with speaking to Senior Leaders as customers such as Senior Buyers and Head of Planning
* Occasional travel to customer sites in the future once all covid restrictions have been relaxed
* Excellent computer and IT skills, using and regularly updating ERP system and using excel for reporting metrics
* Experience in Import/Export compliance
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
* Early finish on a Friday!
* Company Social events
* Hybrid working
* Be part of an enthusiastic and driven team of 6 Customer Account Managers
* Quarterly company wide performance bonus
* Discounted gym membership
* Life Assurance scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free onsite parking
* Fresh fruit and hot drinks
* Medical cover
* Company Share- Save scheme
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.