Recently increased pay rates, immediate start available, central Widnes location
Acorn by Synergie is proud to be recruiting for a Driver/Warehouse Operative for their client located in Central Widnes.
The role is a temporary-to-permanent vacancy working for a friendly company offering excellent working conditions.
Any applicants must have:
* Full clean driving licence
* Previous warehouse experience
* Good customer service and communication skills
* The ability to work as part of a team
* Flexibility re working hours
* RTITB or ITSSAR accredited FLT Counterbalance Licence refreshed within the last 3 years - this would be an advantage although not essential
Applicants must be 25 years old or over due to insurance purposes
The main duties of the role are:
* Picking and preparing stock for deliveries
* Delivery and installation of stock into clients homes
* Organise stock and keep the warehouse clean and tidy
* Check in and record stock as it arrives
* Offering excellent customer service at all times
Hours of work:
* Monday to Friday
* 9am to 5pm
* Half an hour for lunch (some flexibility is needed on this due to timings of deliveries)
* 24 days' holiday are accrued plus 8 public holidays.
Salary: Between £22,000 and £23,000 per annum (which equates to an hourly wage of between £11.00 and £11.50 per hour) dependant upon experience
Please note, there will be a requirement to be DBS checked for this position, and there may be the very occasional requirements to stay overnight away from home.
There is an immediate start available, so please apply straight away!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.