Are you lacking progression in your current role?
Would you love to learn a sought after, well paid skill whilst still being paid?
Acorn Recruitment is delighted to present these excellent permanent opportunities with a leading construction company.
No previous experience required!
* This role is ultimately titled Repair Technician, which is a relatively new niche trade within the construction industry, and a highly sought after, in-demand skill
* It involves repair of multiple different sub-states, Laminates, UPVC, Brick & Stone work, Worktops, and Glass - it is a trade that involves a great eye for colour and detail
* This role is not physically demanding but would be manual, working with your hands
* We carry out this role across construction throughout the UK; each team works on projects within a 60 mile radius of their home
* The company provide vans to travel to and from sites
* We deal with a variety of different customers so we need to have a polite, helpful attitude and be a good communicator
* No experience and No CSCS card
* We are looking for dedicated, ambitious individuals with a good attitude and all backgrounds, previous careers will be considered
What to expect:
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a training programme that normally lasts 3-9 months depending on the individual - throughout this time you will work closely with experienced teams and mentors that will show you different aspects of the role
This will also be supplemented with dedicated training days organised by the company
Benefits & prospects:
* You will be employed on a full-time basis, working 40 hours per week, Mon - Fri, on a starting wage of the national minimum wage with additional holiday, pension and associated employee benefits
* After 3 months given a company van.
* Dedicated fast track training allowing you to increase salary incrementally through your first year
* After training, assessed for NVQ level 2 qualifications making you a qualified trades person
* Fantastic progression opportunities through the company including opportunity to work abroad on repair of cruise ships in stunning locations
* Must have a Driving license
* Willingness to commit to a career and learn new skills
* Dedicated, Honest, Trustworthy
* Good eye for detail
* Good eye for colour and colour matching
* Good communicator
* Can happily work independently or within a team
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.