£14.14 to £15.22
Do you want flexible working arrangements, working Monday to Friday, our client is looking for a Service Engineer to join their After-sales team. You will need to uphold outstanding safety standards and a high level of integrity. The Service Engineer will be responsible to determine the appropriate course of action for the products received within the service department.
This Role requires examination of FTG products, with subsequent investigation, evaluation reporting and appropriate action being taken.
* Ability to work autonomously and mange time, to ensure products are investigated, evaluated, and as required serviced and repaired efficiently and effectively providing long-term reliability and customer satisfaction.
* Fault Finding and repair on and occasionally off-site
* Promote GEM by recognising opportunities and therefore providing suggestions for improvements to processes or procedures, potentially reducing repair time and maintaining customer satisfaction
* Evaluate customer returns.
* Occasional direct communication with customers and group companies around the world
You will need:
* Electronics qualification or equivalent demonstration of electronics ability to include circuit recognition and discreet component function
* Electronics experience. Must include a good understanding of electronic circuits and components
* Life Insurance
* On-site parking
* Private medical insurance
* Referral Programme
* Sick pay
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.