We are currently recruiting for a Full time Legal Secretary to be based in the office in the Greater Wareham area. The role is to provide secretarial support to the Land Law fee earners.
Ideal Candidate: This is a role for an experienced legal conveyancing secretary. You must have good overall knowledge of residential conveyancing practice and procedures from instruction to post completion together with:
* Working knowledge of Bighand
* Typing of circa 60wpm+ with a high level of accuracy
* Working knowledge of the SOS Case Management system
* Experience of working with Digital dictation systems
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Articulate and numerate
* Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and work to deadlines
* Pleasant demeanour
* Quick to adapt to changing priorities
* Conscientious and capable
* Good timekeeping and reliability
* A high regard for confidentiality and diplomacy.
On offer is:
* A competitive salary of at least £22,050 per annum depending on experience
* 35 hour working week - Monday - Friday
* 25 days plus bank holidays and ½ day for birthday
* Employee Health Cash Plan
* Death in service benefit
Please apply here or email Lynette on [email protected]
for more information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.