Acorn is recruiting for one of Plymouth's leading manufacturers for a long-term temporary MIG/TIG Welder role based in Roborough!
This is a position that offers great opportunities working within an international company that has been in business for over 40 years.
Pay: £10.85 - £14.43 per hour dependent on shift, plus overtime and monthly bonus scheme.
Shifts: 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am
* Overtime available
* Monthly bonus
* Free parking
* A discounted onsite canteen
Your role will involve MIG / TIG-welding mild steel to manufacture the product, and using hand tools to finish metal sheet / metal components.
Experience required for this role:
* Have previous experience handling sheet metals
* Finishing parts after the welding process
* Using grinders and other hand tools
* Have previous MIG / Welding experience
* Able to read and understand engineering drawings
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now, or call Acorn's Plymouth branch and ask to speak to Mary-Jane to find out more.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.