Acorn Recruitment is recruiting a Black Hat Supervisor on behalf of a prestigious construction contractor based in Cardiff. With a first class client base and order book, this opportunity could be the perfect next step in your career.
* Attending daily site meetings when required, to discuss ongoing works with client and other trades.
* To carry out and supervise labour in the installation of architectural metal work including balustrades, stairs, wall rails, balconies & secondary steelwork etc as a working Black Hat Supervisor in a small installation team
* To ensure that area of work is maintained safe and orderly
* Significant experience of working in the Construction/Architectural industry
* Full clean driving license
* Holder of a trade CSCS Card
* Holder of a current SSSTS qualification, however candidates that can demonstrate a history of experience in this industry will be considered
* Ability to stick weld
* IPAF trained (Or proof of operator experience)
* PASMA trained (Or proof of operator experience)
* Ability to work as an effective team member, providing advice and guidance to other team members where necessary
* Ability to work unsupervised, use initiative in solving problems and responding to queries ensuring compliance with standard procedures and practices
* Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload within established time scales and with minimum supervision
* To have a high standard of workmanship to match a quality product
* Capability to stainless steel TIG weld
* Ability to polish back stainless steel after welding
Hours of work 41 hour/week Monday-Thursday 7.30am-5pm & Friday 7.30-12.30pm
Hourly Rate £15.40 per hour - £32,832 per annum
Holiday entitlement - 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.