A top Personal Injury law firm require a Claims Advisor - no experience is required for this role as full training is provided.
The firm is dedicated to offering their clients an exceptional level of expertise which has been gained over many years of experience in this line of work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their professional Legal Claims Advisory team.
The Legal Claims Advisor is crucial in securing potential new clients; and are the first point of contact for all new personal injury or clinical negligence claimants.
The successful person will need to demonstrate:
* Ability to utilise expert customer service skills and after training legal knowledge
* Confident telephone manner
* Ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and in person
* Strong IT and typing skills
* A team player who is flexible and dedicated
* An ability to 'talk and type' directly into an electronic enquiry document
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* An ability to demonstrate effective time and diary management.
The purpose of this role is to obtain the details of all potential claims from potential clients.
It is therefore essential to be able to build rapport with prospective clients both over the phone and in person, utilising your knowledge ensure that all initial details involving the potential claim are obtained. This includes typing the details of any potential claim to enable a decision to be taken in respect of progressing the claim further. This is some Saturday work each month the frequency is yet to be decided but probably two Saturdays per month.
Preparing legal documentation in relation to taking on a new claim is also required as is advising the client their claim not be progressed at this time.
On offer are a range of benefits which include:
* Employers contributory pension scheme of 4%
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
* Death in Service Benefit
* Employee incentives
* Enhanced sick pay
* Possibility to work from home after initial training.
Please apply here of send you cv to [email protected]
in order to initiate a confidential discussion.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.