Acorn Recruitment is currently searching for a driven Cloud Security Engineer to join an award-winning data intelligence and property tech company.
With offices across the UK, they offer solutions to estate and conveyancing agencies, environmental consultancies and more. As they continue utilising the latest in cloud technologies, they are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to come on board to provide knowledge and practical expertise.
Through this role you will be the port of call for all things cloud-sec, ensuring the designs of cloud infrastructures are secure, continuously improving the security controls and maintaining your awareness of trends and regulations within the cloud-sec world.
Tools and Technologies:
* IaC Technologies
* ARM Templates, CloudFormation, Terraform
* Routing and Switching, Anomaly Detection
* Azure Functions
* Azure Logic
* AWS Lambda
* Scripting: Python, Shell, PowerShell
* 25 days' holiday + 5 days unpaid leave per year
* Remote working
* Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
* Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
* Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
* Training and career progression
* Family friendly policies
Location and Salary:
* £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for a cloud-security engineer to make the next steps in their career and join a thriving company.
If this role interests you, please apply with your CV today! Or for more information, get in touch with Alexandra Morton at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.