We have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager and Coordinator role working for a global events company, working with famous brands and venues in Preston on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a huge global company with massive prospects.
* To monitor the financial and non-financial performance of all client accounts, through the establishment of a comprehensive client feedback programme to gain a stronger awareness.
* To facilitate a structured approach to customer induction, co-ordinating the transition from sale to service and progress the customer from new to established client.
* To contribute to the definition and execution of a clear set of SLAs, ensuring that the business achieves the agreed targets and customer expectations are managed appropriately.
* Experience of building strong relationships with clients, identifying opportunities, sales development.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and peers at all levels
* Confident and experienced in the management of, and communication with, key internal and external stakeholders
* Strong track record in the management and development of Client Accounts, demonstrating the ability to upsell and increase revenue, ideally in a sports, retail, or leisure industry.
* Experience of working with operational teams to ensure the successful delivery of services to clients
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme (NEST currently - 3% employer contributions)
* Regular staff events
* Career progression
If you're interested in this position please contact Natasha at Acorn Recruitment, Preston.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.