Acorn is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager who will work on behalf of Estates & Facilities and have responsibility for the effective management of all soft facilities service's functions across a community NHS organisation.
You may be required to work in other designated locations of the Trust as well as your primary base. In particular, flexibility is required across the three main hospital sites (Leicester Royal Infirmary, Leicester General Hospital and Glenfield Hospital).
Our partners within Leicestershire partnership Trust have a large, varied estate with a variety of different operations from secure mental health units and community Hospitals to small GP surgeries. With responsibility for a workforce numbering around 300 (220 WTE) and a budget responsibility of £10 million.
* Responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the community sites in relation to facilities services.
* Responsible for managing the in-house housekeeping, portering, logistics, linen, and catering teams.
* Ensuring the services is delivered to meet statutory requirements, government targets, and NHS guidelines, with particular focus on providing a service which will improve the patients' experience.
* Key focus will be the management of compliance for all sites and that the Trusts facilities are maintained in a safe and comfortable condition.
* Relevant technical/ professional qualification to degree standard and or significant experience in the management of Facilities Services at a similar level.
* Formal training or equivalent experience of COSHH, Infection Prevention Control and Health & Safety
* Recognised catering qualification i.e. CIEH Level 4 Food Hygiene Management or equivalent
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.