Working within the IT Support Team, your focus will be to deliver excellent and timely service to system users, answering customer queries and logging incoming tickets, processing and resolving any user issues and escalating any problems through to 2nd line support.
Throughout your career journey, our client is committed to your training and development with a clear line of progression to more senior roles within the firm.
* Full coverage of front-line support for system users and reviewing staff scheduling to ensure coverage of the helpdesk
* Assisting teammates and investing in both personal and collective development
* Facing challenges with a positive attitude and being willing to go the extra mile for customers
* Persistently meeting SLAs and managing queues accordingly
Tools and technologies:
* Microsoft-based Operating systems such as Windows 10 and MS Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
* Basic Networking experience
* Active Directory / AzureAD management experience
* Microsoft Office 365 (Sharepoint, Exchange, Onedrive, Office suite)
* Office 365 functionality, account and mailbox administration and licensing
Software troubleshooting experience e.g Office products, Sage, Remote desktop
Location and salary:
* Up to £24,000 per annum
If this opportunity interests you, apply today! Or for more information, get in touch with Alexandra Morton at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.