Acorn Recruitment is very proud to be working with a leading trade union organisation based across the UK to find a talented Test Automation Analyst.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work with modern technologies and deliver cutting edge solutions for one of the most innovative trade unions globally.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring all software, websites and systems meet or exceed the required quality standards. The successful applicant will work with the Quality Assurance and Test Manager to deliver test automation.
* Create and maintain scalable and robust Test Automation Framework (C# / Selenium)
* Design, develop and execute Integration tests and experience in UI automation testing
* Strong critical thinking & analysis skills to determine where automation can be most optimally and effectively implemented
* Create test plans from business documentation and/or specifications
Key experience needed:
* Extensive experience of ensuring quality in software products, working with developers & suppliers
* Experience of Agile software development testing methods
* Experience of Azure DevOps or Atlassian JIRA
* Experience testing mobile applications for IOS / Android etc
* Strong understanding of testing processes, methodologies, and best practices.
* Experience of Test Planning, execution and reporting of results to stakeholders.
* 32 days plus bank holidays
* Highly competitive pension
* Broad range of learning development opportunities
* Award-winning health and wellbeing programme
* Remote / Flexible working
* Generous maternity, adoption, paternity, and shared parental leave packages
* Plus many more benefits
If you would like to find out more about this role then please get in touch with Dan Newton at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.