If you're a passionate senior engineer looking for your next career move, then we'd love to hear from you!
Acorn Technology is working with an award-winning data intelligence company that pride themselves on the incredible service and expertise they offer their clients and the investment into their employee's development and well-being.
Working as part of a team of infrastructure engineers implementing and maintaining the various aspects of the company infrastructure including servers (physical and virtual), utilising Azure-hosted applications. Giving insight and being instrumental in the architecture and development of future services, systems and technologies.
Tools and Technologies:
* Windows and Linux OS
* Virtual servers
* Storage and backup admin
* MCTS (Microsoft certification)
* 25 days holiday + 5 days unpaid leave (optional)
* Remote working
* Clear progression and continual training
* Internal professional development and mentoring
* Cycle to work and Gym flex scheme
* Free parking (if/when in the office)
* Lifestyle allowance - activity of your choice (£300 p/a)
Location and salary:
* Remote (with occasional travel to the office)
* £40,000 - £48,000 p/a
If this opportunity interests you, apply with your CV today! Or for more information, get in touch with Alexandra Morton at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.