Acorn Recruitment is looking for an Executive PA.
Are you a dog lover?
Do you have care/administration background?
An exciting position has arisen for a Personal Assistant, the role will include:
* To house and dog sit for between 8 to 16 weeks per year when the Directors are travelling.
* This will be living in the Directors house, feeding, walking, and caring for the dogs
* looking after the house, keeping it clean and tidy.
* Supporting the Director's Wife, by taking her to appointments
* Create and manage online sales accounts and other relevant channels to dispose of superfluous equipment and items.
* To research price, photograph, describe, list and subsequently sell identified items.
* Administration support assisting the Managing Director industrial and residential properties as directed.
* Monitor utility bills for all properties owned by the company.
* Scan, label and file historical paper-based document files and to then shred the original documents or bundle for secure destruction (depending upon quantity).
* Develop and manage/organise a catalogue and maintain the company magazine library.
* Must love dogs - caring for three dogs is an essential part of this role
* Driving licence
* Exceptional organisation and interpersonal
* Computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
* Able to prioritise tasks and delegate when/where necessary
* Knowledge of epilepsy is not essential but desirable
* £22,600 per annum increasing to £23,300 per annum on successful completion of probation
* Holiday - 20 days plus Bank Holidays
* 1 day Birthday Holiday
* Company pension
* Parking on site
* Two company socials per year (Winter & Summer)
* Potential to 'Bring your dog' to work as agreed with MD's
* EAP (Employee Assistance program)
* Location: Bovey Tracey
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.