Legal Secretary required for an excellent law firm in the Taunton Area.
This position is an immediate start and an excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate.
The Legal Secretary position will typically include supporting fee earners with typing, audiotyping, preparing correspondence, preparing court documents, liaising with clients, diary management, filing and any other administration duties as required. Previous Legal Secretarial experience is desirable, ideally this will be within Personal Injury or Litigation based work.
You should have strong typing and MS Office skills and excellent communication skills.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
* Legal Secretary with previous experience in Personal Injury is desirable.
* Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise and manage a varied caseload.
* Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Strong eye for detail.
* Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Professional and effective communication with team members and contacts.
In return is a very friendly environment, great working conditions, a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and staff benefits.
Please apply here or send your cv to [email protected]
in order to initiate a confidential discussion.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.