If you're a driven networking engineer looking for your next career move, then we'd love to hear from you!
Acorn Technology is working with an award-winning data intelligence company that pride themselves on the incredible service and expertise they offer their clients and the investment into their employee's development and well-being.
Working as part of a team of network engineers to provide that point of escalation, taking the lead on project work, designing and implementing changes within the company network and consulting on multifaceted aspects of networking infrastructure.
Technologies and experience:
* Windows OS
* Routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN
* Configuration and deployment
* Network projects
* 3rd line networking support
* 25 days holiday + 5 days unpaid leave (optional)
* Remote working
* Clear progression and continual training
* Internal professional development and mentoring
* Cycle to work and Gym flex scheme
* Free parking (if/when in the office)
* Lifestyle allowance - activity of your choice (£300 p/a)
Location and salary:
* Hybrid (Exeter)
* £45,000 - £50,000 p/a
If this opportunity interests you, apply with your CV today! Or for more information, get in touch with Alexandra Morton at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.