Acorn Recruitment is seeking an IT Solutions Technician for their client based in Truro.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Infrastructure Solutions Specialist to join the IT Support team in a new role, working closely with both IT Development and Support.
You'll be taking the lead in several technical areas to drive innovation and integrate new services to provide a seamless and reliable experience for colleagues and members.
Furthermore, you'll develop and exploit new opportunities within the suite of applications, the areas in which you'll work will depend on your current skillset, and, you will be fully supported opportunities to develop and gain new skills.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate well, both written and verbal skills
* Ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and help resolve problems in IT systems, processes, and services
* Experience of working with business and technology stakeholders to translate business problems into technical designs and solutions
* Thorough understanding of designing, implementing, and supporting IT infrastructure using industry best practice
* Good knowledge of maintaining the security, confidentiality, and integrity of information systems through compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, and policies
* Experience with scripting and coding to enable operational automation and improvements
* Microsoft Server 2019, 2016 and 2012R2
* Microsoft Hyper-V
* Azure Cloud platform, Microsoft 365
* Ubuntu Linux (18.04, 20.04)
* Microsoft SQL 2016
* Cisco Routers and Switches
* Dell and HP Servers and SANs
* PHP, C#, Powershell, SQL
* Microsoft Graph
* 35 hour working week with flexible and remote options
* Employee benefit discount scheme
* Discounted personal insurance
* Professional Development Plan
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Holiday purchase and sale scheme
* Competitive pension
* Medical insurance
* Death in service provision
* Income protection
* Casual dress code
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.