£35,000 to £50,000 per annum
Acorn is currently looking for an Electrical Supervisor to join their clients dynamic engineering team in Dunbar.
In the role of Electrical Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
* Managing and maintaining the electrical network across the plant.
* Managing and monitoring existing electrical equipment and process control instrumentation across the site. They will identify and manage the implementation of improvements to the electrical network, in line with technical standards, operational and safety policy and legislation.
* Monitor, manage and maintain existing networks, deal with the execution of maintenance and installation of systems and electrical equipment.
* Candidates should be aware that the nature of the role requires at times the ability to work in all weather conditions, working at height and in confined spaces.
* Site operations are 365 days, 24/7 and the role requires flexibility to ensure effective running of the plant. This will require cover through a call out rota which will involve night working, weekend and bank holidays if necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Electrical Supervisor will have experience of:
* extensive time served as an Electrician within a heavy industry such as manufacturing, factory etc.
* HNC in Electrical/Process Control Engineering
* BS-7671 IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
* HV Switching (Authorised Person)
* Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance principles and techniques.
* Good knowledge of heavy engineering plant and equipment
* Knowledge of Siemens PCS7 systems
* Good knowledge of electrical networks and systems including High Voltage and Instrumentation
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.