Private Client Paralegal - Wareham
A great Dorset law firm require a Paralegal in the Private Client Department to join their friendly and professional team working in Wareham. The law firm offers a wide range of legal services to both businesses and individuals and is currently going through a period of expansion. The firm is a trusted and established legal practice with a reputation for excellence and great client service.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities:
* Is an experienced in Private Client matters
* Is confident in their admin/secretarial abilities
* Has typing abilities
* Has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Is a team player with a great eye for detail
* Is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
* Is professional, motivated and be personable.
About the role:
* Responsible for providing support to the Private Client fee earners
* Undertake reception duties
* Required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures
* Manage client files as will be speaking with clients
* Provide daily administration
* Any other duties as and when required.
In return is a competitive salary, good working conditions and a great work/life balance. Please apply here or email [email protected]
for more information.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.