Acorn Recruitment is proud to be working with their client, a charity based in Bath who build mobility scooters for young children. The charity is currently looking for two Production Operatives, offering a starting salary of £19,500 per annum.
Working as a part of a small team of technicians, you'll help to build, refurbish, and repair products. As the successful applicant, you'll enjoy working with your hands, and be enthusiastic about creating products to help disabled people.
* Assembly of designability products - using hand tools when required
* Manufacture of parts for designability products - using hand or machine tools
* Cleaning, refurbishing and repairing used products
* Problem solving and use of initiative to resolve minor assembly issues
* Maintaining the quality of designability products through attention to detail
* Following written and verbal assembly instructions
* Packaging completed products ready for dispatch
* Ensuring the safety of yourself and the workshop team by adhering to Health and Safety guidelines
Experience and knowledge:
* Hands-on experience of a range of workshop tools and equipment
* Previous experience working in assembly or manufacturing
* Knowledge of workshop health and safety procedures
For more information on this job role, please get in touch with Coral at Acorn Recruitment on 01454 414 921, or email [email protected]
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.