Acorn Recruitment is seeking a Junior Database Administrator for their client based in Truro. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of up to £25,000 pa based on experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking to expand their friendly IT team to help deliver their forward-thinking Business Strategy, and to make a real difference to their members' lives, businesses, and their communities.
Our client has been set the challenge of delivering a raft of exciting new IT projects to drive their mission forward, and we are looking for a proactive and positive thinking Junior Database Administrator to enhance an already dynamic Agile team. If you have a positive attitude and a drive for leaning and personal development, then please get in touch.
The ideal candidate will have some working knowledge of designing, building or maintaining database systems such as SQL and associated functions. This role would suit a post-graduate in any area of Data, including Data science, Business Analysis, Reporting/MI services or Database development.
WORKING AS PART OF A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM WHO TAKE PRIDE IN DELIVERING GREAT WORK, YOU WILL:
* Deliver reporting and MI requests, and assist staff in interpreting and analysing data
* Help to implement our Data strategy, architecture and data systems
* Work closely with IT support on Data related issues and fixes
* Help to enforce our Data standards and assist in refining and driving process
* Work closely with our Development team on multiple projects, to create responsive and performant Data for our application delivery
* Help to build self-service reporting services to empower staff
* Be self-motivated and have a drive for project delivery and self-progression
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* An understanding of industry standard technologies, platforms and practices
* An interest in Data Development languages such as Python would be advantageous
* Experience of building, managing or maintaining efficient SQL Databases, Database services or Data analysis
Our client offers flexible and hybrid working pattern over a 35 hour week, at a fun and welcoming company, situated on the beautiful river banks of Truro.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.