If you're a driven Network Manager looking for your next career move, then we'd love to hear from you!
Acorn Technology is working with an award-winning data intelligence company that pride themselves on the incredible service and expertise they offer their clients and the investment into their employee's development and well-being.
You will lead a team of Network Engineers to design, transform and operate network infrastructure. Ranging from Branch and WAN communications to datacentre and public cloud platforms, the network team ensure that the business systems can operate securely and effectively.
You will operate and support all networking and related infrastructure in addition to line managing a technical team to develop a highly effective networking operation.
Technologies and experience:
* A varied IT related background is desirable, multi data centre enterprise environments with branch office deployments, virtualisation, Cloud, SaaS/IaaS/PaaS, including but not limited to AWS, Azure.
* Fortinet NSE 5 or above
* Strong technical grounding in a wide range of technologies and IT services
* Excellent troubleshooting skills - Able to analyse problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery
* Good understanding of the commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the network and security operations
* Management of Network / Infrastructure team at varied levels
* 25 days holiday + 5 days unpaid leave (optional)
* Remote working
* Clear progression and continual training
* Internal professional development and mentoring
* Cycle to work and Gym flex scheme
* Free parking (if/when in the office)
* Lifestyle allowance - activity of your choice (£300 per annum)
Location and salary:
* Remote (offices in Exeter, Reading or West Malling)
* £60,000 per annum
If this opportunity interests you, apply with your CV today! Or for more information, get in touch with Dan Newton at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.