Top 500 Law Firm with several offices including central London who are going through a period of expansion are seeking a versatile and creative Talent Acquisition Manager to work in their Cardiff office.
The successful candidate will be pivotal in driving and developing the recruitment function, and will be responsible for leading and developing the delivery of an capable and highly functioning firm-wide service.
* Supervise the whole recruitment process, providing a first-class candidate experience from initial contact to day-one start
* You will be working with the Commercial Director to implement firm-wide recruitment strategies
* Working as part of a team to ensure the delivery of a first-rate end-to-end recruitment service
* Managing the full recruitment process from sourcing to offering and onboarding
* Creating an innovative approach to candidate attraction utilising all available recruitment resources with a focus on direct sourcing and social media campaigns to attract high calibre candidates
* Proactively sourcing, engaging, pre-screening, interviewing and assessing candidates to ensure the acquisition of industry-leading talent
* Managing the candidate journey to ensure positive candidate outcomes
* Assisting in managing relationships with external recruitment partners and third parties to ensure they are fully engaged in the business
* Build talent pools of candidates for hard to fill roles
* Ensure accordance with SRA Code of Conduct 2011
* Minimum of five years' senior recruitment experience at a law firm
* Experience of headhunting and attractive passive candidates
* Confidence in recruiting at senior level and in using sound influencing skills
* Strong track record using social media platforms to drive networking and talent pool development
* Ability to attract, engage and influence best-in-class talent in a highly competitive industry
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
* Previous project management experience desirable but not essential
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
* Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
* Solutions-focused attitude with sound judgement skills
* Experience of working to financial targets
* Previous experience within the legal industry is preferred
* Competitive with a comprehensive benefits package and career development path.
Please apply here, or send your up-to-date CV to [email protected]
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.