Acorn is seeking a Customer Account Advisor in the centre of Ipswich working Monday - Friday and every other Saturday morning.
The role comes with a chance to gain an on the job degree within financial services paid for by the company.
With no direct sales, only upselling and cross selling, no experience needed, read on to find out more!
We want to hear from individuals who want to have a bright future within financial services, and those who are happy to be trained during work hours to gain a national recognised degree within financial services
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum initially for the right candidate plus further pay increases once more knowledge is gained.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm, and every other Saturday morning until 12pm
* You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships
* You have awesome problem-solving skills
* You may currently be working in a sales role and are now looking for a career within account management, or have worked in hospitality and looking for a change
* You don't need any previous experience as our client offers on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you through industry qualifications
* You will have a passion and entrepreneurial mindset
* You will be ambitious
We believe that great work and dedication should be rewarded, that's why we offer:
* 22 days holiday, increasing to 27 days through service (plus bank holidays)
* Access to a healthcare cash plan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by us
* Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
* Company funded CII professional qualification
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
* Flexible benefits include critical illness cover, private medical insurance, income protection etc.
* Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support employees outside of work
* Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
You'll have every opportunity and be given the support and guidance to progress, work within the local community, and reap the rewards that you deserve.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.