Hostel Support Workers needed throughout Cardiff.
We are looking for reliable driven individuals with a can do attitude. We do not require direct experience for this role but transferable skills will be necessary.
Duties to include:
* To assist with the provision of hostel accommodation as reasonably required
* To carry out the duties required to ensure the efficient and effective running of the hostel service and the welfare of residents; this will include ensuring the practical day to day running of accommodation is effectively carried out and providing necessary support to residents
* To provide appropriate advice and assistance to vulnerable people in crisis, as part of the advice, support and health care access service
* To encourage and facilitate the provision of additional support and access to health care services as required
* To carry out any general office duties as reasonably required including maintaining all necessary records and to providing monitoring information as required
* To actively support the development of current and emerging technology
* To participate in supporting the principles and practice of equality of opportunity as laid down in the organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy
* To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who maybe affected by your acts and omissions and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate
Within this role there will be full training, development and progression for the right people.
Hours of work can be discussed, however our client is looking for someone to be as flexible as possible, as their service runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and various shifts and time will be available.
Pay rate: £10.39-£20.78 per hour
Please apply with your CV and up to date contact details, we will call to discuss this role.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.