Acorn Recruitment are currently looking for 111 Health Advisors in the Rotherham area.
The successful 111 Health Advisor will maintain professionalism and compassion to guarantee the patient gets the right response first time. The 111 Health Advisor will be expected to perform under pressure and to manage the effective and efficient signposting of patient care.
This role is highly rewarding, and the successful candidate will have a passion for customer service.
As a health advisor you will be the first point of contact for patients, patient's relatives and healthcare professionals when they call for urgent medical advice. You will record patient details and basic clinical information you will assess their condition and ensure they are directed to the most appropriate healthcare professional or service.
In this role you will be trained to use advanced listening and probing skills, to ensure that every patient is provided with clear advice and signposted correctly.
Essential skills and criteria:
* Ability to confidently use a computer and move quickly between applications e.g. web and email
* Customer service skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Effective communicator (both verbal and written)
* Ability to deal with confidential/sensitive and distressing information
* Ability to manage a diverse workload efficiently
* Ability to meet targets and KPIs.
* Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent, including English OR have completed NHS Pathways
* Experience in Customer Service or Admin.
Pay rate and working hours:
* £21,730 - £23,177 Per annum pro rata
* 24 hour and 30 hour contracts available
* Shift Patterns of 8am-4pm or 4pm-12am
* Enhanced pay rates available for late shifts
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV to Courtney Redmore at [email protected]
or call 01633 760 123.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.