Acorn is recruiting for a Recruitment Specialist on a fixed term contact basis of 6 months, for the UK's largest Chemical Distribution business.
Purpose of Position:
To provide effective and proactive support to managers throughout the recruitment process ensuring that vacancies are filled in a timely manner with the appropriately skilled candidates.
* To answer recruitment related queries
* To liaise with recruiting managers when a recruitment request is approved on the Cornerstone system
* To liaise with recruitment agencies as identified on the Company's PSL to ensure they are fully briefed on roles placed with them
* To draft and place adverts for job platforms (i.e. TotalJobs/S1 Jobs/NIJobs/IrishJobs.ie etc) in conjunction with our external marketing agency
* To monitor the HR/Cornerstone CV inbox and process applications in a timely manner
* To filter/screen CVs/Applications
* To forward screened applications to relevant managers
* Arrange interviews, reject unsuccessful candidates and provide feedback
* To conduct initial screening interview with candidates when required
* To assist the HR Team in drafting offer/contract paperwork
* To support with on boarding new starters
* To ensure all recruitment systems, databases and spreadsheets are updated as required
* Ad hoc administration and any other duties deemed necessary from time to time
Please forward CV for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.