Production Operatives - Central Taunton - Temporary to Permanent
We are recruiting for production operatives to work for our client who are based in the centre of Taunton. This role would suit those who live in Taunton or the surrounding areas of Wellington, Wiveliscombe, Chard, Bridgwater, Ilminster, or Langport.
* Full training will be provided, and you will be working in a team. The environment you will be working in is at room temperature. The job requires a mixture of being on your feet operating machinery and other also sat down at a work station.
* You will assist with the manufacturing of the products, which will consist of machine minding and keeping records of the products being produced.
* When working in the finishing department you will use measuring and stitching tools to complete the products. This will involve working with small items so you will need to have a good eye to detail.
Hours of work:
* 40 hours a week Monday to Friday on a rotating shift pattern
* Week 1, 6am to 2pm
* Week 2, 2pm to 10pm
You will receive 50 minutes for breaks each day which are all paid.
* The hourly rate of pay is £11.42 an hour from the 1st of April and is currently £10.50 an hour
* There are enhanced rates for working overtime
* There is also a bonus scheme in place which you can earn up to an extra £35.00 a week
* Central Taunton location
* 31 days holiday (after 12 weeks)
* All breaks are paid
* Permanent job
* Bonus paid up to £35 a week
* Enhanced company pension and health insurance once you go onto contract
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.