Job title: Solar Surveyor
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 per annum + company van and fuel card + pension
Location: South Wales
Do you have basic domestic mechanical and electrical installation experience and want a fresh challenge? This role offers a chance to learn from experienced professionals in a fast-growing market.
Here we have an opportunity to become a Solar Surveyor for a family run building services company priding itself on its focus on green energy. Full training will be provided by experienced professionals for you to establish yourself within the business as a Solar Surveyor. With a company van you will travel from client-to-client consulting with customers on their need for a Solar PV installation. You will measure and estimate costs for installation and provide exceptional customer service throughout the process from quote to installation.
This is an ideal role for someone who either has a working knowledge of Solar PV installations and previous experience in this field or someone who is willing to learn with some basic domestic mechanical and electrical hands on experience.
* Traveling to client properties, mostly domestic, and surveying for Solar PV installations.
* Understanding the technology and discovering customer requirements in line with their needs and budget.
* Working independently to draw up customer quotes and return on investment predictions.
* Communicating effectively with commercial and installations teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Commercial or surveying experience within the Solar industry.
* Technical knowledge of, and experience with, Solar PV installations.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.