We are seeking a part time (15-25 hours) Legal Secretary to support the Lawyers in the Private Client Department at our client's Dorchester office.
Recent and relevant private client knowledge gained at support level is also preferable, but consideration will also be given to candidates seeking to train into Private Client from another area of law. Applicants must have an accurate typing speed of 60 WPM+.
* Good legal secretarial experience gained in private practice
* Working knowledge of Digital dictation methods and Case Management Systems
* Working knowledge of Outlook email and diary system
* The ability to work alone as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Good Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Articulate and numerate
* Resilience and tenacity
* Professionally presented both visually and verbally
* Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
* Effective organisational skills
* Adaptability & Flexibility
* Quick to adapt to changing priorities
* Conscientious and capable
* Good timekeeping and reliability
* A high regard for confidentiality and diplomacy
The salary of £20,050 per annum (FTE) is the minimum salary level and there is flexibility depending upon competency levels and knowledge level. The days are flexible but must be a regular pattern.
There are a range of benefits including 25 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata) and ½ day for birthday.
Contributory pension scheme, Life Assurance, discretionary bonuses, and Health Cash Plan.
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this role please apply here or contact [email protected]
to arrange a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.