Acorn Recruitment is seeking and experienced Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultant to work for their niche commercial property consultancy client, who provide advice to commercial landlords and tenants.
This is a full time permanent role, offering a salary of up to £50K per annum dependent on skill and experience.
* To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
* To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
* Comply with established procurement/commercial/contractual strategies
* Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
* Review of service charges and other M&E related costs.
* Project Management
* Maintenance contract advice and procurement
* Contract Administrator & Employer's Agent
* Design & specification writing up to £2M M&E value
* PPM and asset condition schedules
* Quality audits & Technical Monitoring
* Defects Diagnosis
* Principal Designer
* Degree or HNC level qualified in Mechanical / Electrical or similar technical discipline
* Previous experience in surveying commercial premises
* Experience in CDM
* Health & Safety experience or training
* Strong technical delivery experience
* Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
* Excellent specification writing skills
* Good understanding of JCT Contracts
* Strong track record in project management of projects from inception to completion
* Track record of working with disparate stakeholders
* Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
* Able to build long-term relationships
* Previously employed by a consultancy
* A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
* A team player, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
Salary & Package:
Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience and aptitude plus mileage allowance and benefits including company pension contributions, generous annual leave of 28 days plus bank holidays, and option of childcare vouchers.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.