Acorn Recruitment is looking for a Semi-Skilled Diaphragms Operatives in Yeovil
Our Client is looking for a Semi-Skilled workers to work on site at thier offices in Yeovil.
Pay rate £13.79 to £16.27 per hour
The role will involve the manufacture of Aerospace Equipment, in accordance with Manufacturing Instructions, Specifications and Customer/Regulator Requirements, working within an empowered team environment to meet delivery requirements and reporting directly to the Team Lead.
The position of Diaphragms Operative hold the following responsibilities:
* Vac blast, mill, clean, prep and reactivate diaphragm components within a fix process environment.
* High level of manual dexterity required due to the size and complexity of product.
* Working in Clean Room standard environment and following all PPE requirements.
* OCQ - Operator Control of Quality
* To achieve on time delivery by ensuring work is completed on time and to the required standard.
* Interpreting engineering drawings, following the process layout and documentation procedures.
* Working effectively in a lean environment.
* Knowledge of Mechanical Assembly/Fitting/Testing/Machining
* High standard of Health & Safety
* Adhering to Company Processes & Procedures
* Working in a Customer-focussed environment and achieving targets.
* Working with Designers and Engineers.
* The position requires the applicant to have an understanding of Aerospace practice
and the significance of the safety critical work undertaken
* PC literate
* The applicant should be able to display essential skills in the adherence to Health & Safety standards at all times, teamwork, flexibility and the ability to use initiative
* Continuous Improvement
* Any further training requirements will be provided:- PC skills, Manual Handling.
For more information please call us on 01935 709010
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.