Our successful and expanding Law Firm Client with offices in the South West is currently recruiting a Legal Assistant for their Family Law Department and another for their Conveyancing Department, for their modern and comfortable office in Kingsbridge.
The ideal candidates will:
* Have experience of working in conveyancing/family departments or within a legal team
* Enjoy building client relationships and share our enthusiasm for efficiency and excellent client care
* Enjoy working as part of a professional and motivated team
* Have excellent communication skills
* Pay strong attention to detail
* Be able to work quickly and efficiently to deadlines, multitask and prioritise when necessary but also use own initiative where appropriate
* Be committed to the firm and its core values and have excellent IT skills.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Telephone duties
* Liaising with clients
* Administrative duties
* Attending on clients
* Document preparation
* Dealing with courts or land registry (depending on the department)
* Other duties as may be required from time to time.
In return is a competitive, market rate salary and the potential to progress and for further training for the right candidate. This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to high calibre work and be part of a progressive legal practice with a strong team spirit.
Please apply here!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.