2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Blackburn - Hybrid (3 days in the office & 2 from home)
1 day per month travel to London office required (all expenses paid)
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has risen with our client in Blackburn for a Second line support engineer to join a collaborative and creative company. You'll be working for an award winning, rapidly expanding business with plenty of growth opportunities.
You will be providing end user support on a remote service desk and a hands-on basis. Also there is small project work involved, including researching and testing new products and technologies.
This role will be a fantastic platform for the successful candidate to progress quickly into the Infrastructure space, and work on 3rd Line support, and complex projects.
* Deskside support - laptop & desktop, local & remote
* Windows Server troubleshooting, ideally through to Server 2019.
* Active Directory, Virtualisation, ideally Hyper-V, Desktop Support Windows 10 machines.
* Office365 and/or Exchange Server
* Group Policies
* Basic networking troubleshooting, such as TCP/IP
* Networking - Cisco Meraki
* Firewalls - Cisco Meraki
* Training and development programme
* Company Pension Scheme and matching contributions
* Company Perks portal
* Private Medical insurance
* Life assurance
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus holiday trading. Birthday Off
* Health Club and Wellbeing Scheme
* Shares after 12 months employment
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Technical Training Academy and E-learning
If this opportunity interests you, then please apply with your CV or get in touch with Abigail Williams at Acorn Technology.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.