Hybrid + Port Talbot
Up to £33000 annual salary plus excellent company benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking for ambitious and self-determined graduates to be part of a fun, fast-paced Talent Acquisition team where you will get to work with a variety of both internal and external roles.
* It is a Hybrid working function based in Port Talbot, South Wales covering UK operations. Within this role, you will partner with Hiring Managers to ensure we secure the best possible talent to fulfil a wide scope of opportunities across all of our business areas.
* You will be supported by an administration service from our HR Shared service centre so that you can concentrate on using external sourcing channels such as LinkedIn, job boards and other direct sourcing methods as well as liaising external stakeholders to attract the skills, experience, knowledge and potential we need
* Within the role, you will provide a full, 360 recruitment service across our UK businesses achieved by building and maintain relationships with key internal customers (HR Business Partners and, where agreed, business teams) in order to gain a full understanding of business requirements to deliver against quantitative and qualitative requirements such as cost, quality and time to hire and which sourcing methods deliver the best return on investment
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
* Are you motivated to fulfil your goal and not afraid of hard work to achieve it?
* Effective communicator in both written and spoken English, you will need to be confident and articulate in your conversations with stakeholders and have the initiative to think outside the box and not be afraid to try new things.
Our client offers their employees significant benefits packages. For this role, you will benefit from:
* A market competitive salary
* 35 days holidays per annum
* Annual Pay Review
* Bonus Scheme - subject to business performance
* Private Medical Cover
* One of the UK's leading defined contribution pension schemes (10% employer contribution / 6% employee contribution)
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.