Design Systems Engineer
Salary Negotiable - Dependant on Experience.
Acorn is currently recruiting for a Design Systems Engineer to join a leading electronics business to support end to end product design process producing system design engineering documentation.
The main requirements of this position are:
* Demonstrate safe behaviour at all times, and ensure yourself and others in your working areas are safe and not exposed to significant risk.
* Analysis of customer supplied documentation for requirements capture.
* Production of Design Documentation for initial Systems Requirements Reviews including:
- Design Specification
- System architectural diagrams
* Initial Project Plans including Development Plans, Verification Plan, Safety Plans Compilation of proposals and cost estimates, in collaboration with all appropriate functions within the business.
* Generation of Bills of Materials within the company ERP.
* Production of Design Proving and Compliance Documentation including:
* Factory Acceptance Test Document
* Design Proving Documentation.
* Production of final Compliance Matrix and Qualification Test Reports.
* Comply with all HSE requirements related to the role and work towards a zero harm culture.
To be a suitable applicant for this role, you will ideally hold the following certification and experience:
* Degree educated in a technical discipline, although an HND (or similar) with equivalent experience may be considered.
* Understanding of engineering and able to understand and communicate technical issues
* Strong IT skills (MS Office, Project Planning, etc)
* Demonstrated experience in system engineering of small to medium sized development projects.
* Familiarisation of core project management administration skills (gantt charts, etc)
* Strives for technical excellence and quality
* Displays the highest level of professional integrity and honesty at all times as well as personal credibility. Does the right thing, particularly with respect to the safety and well-being of everyone concerned.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Lee on 01271 343222 or [email protected]
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.