Job title: Meter Reader
Location: Guildford area
Contract: Full-time/part-time from 22.5 hours per week, temporary moving onto a contract-based role
Hours: Flexible, working 8am-8pm Monday to Friday
Pay: £10.45 per hour
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual looking for a role that you can make your own? Perhaps you are looking for a role with flexible working hours? We are looking for a number of Meter readers covering the GU postcode.
Using great customer service, you will be visiting people in their homes and going to commercial sites to obtain accurate meter readings, recording all information on a handheld device, therefore Meter Readers will need a good level of computer literacy.
Most of this role will be out in the fresh air so you will need to be ready for all weather types. Uniform and PPE will be provided.
Please note you will be using your own vehicle for this role so will need business insurance and a full licence with no more than 6 points is essential. Your mileage will be paid for whilst working at 31p per mile. You will also need to complete a DBS.
Full training will be provided both theory and practical.
In return the following benefits are on offer:
* Uncapped performance related bonus
* Mileage paid at 30p per mile
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Uniform, PPE and Company mobile phone provided
* Full training provided at various locations across the UK
* Progression routes and Team Leader opportunities go out internally as a priority
* Access to Acorn's rewards scheme, with cash-back offers
* Vouchers for many high-street stores
* Competition/monthly lottery
* Access to a workers well-being hub
For more information on this job role, please get in touch with Lisa Ansell at Acorn.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.