Location: Peterborough City Hospital, with requirement to travel across sites
Contract: Full-time, initially 12 weeks, with the possibility of extension
Salary: £58,870.50 to £69,927.00 per annum pro-rata
Acorn by Synergie is currently seeking an Interim Associate Director (People Services), required by their client, North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust.
Applicants to this role will be educated to Master's level or at an equivalent level of experience as working at a senior level in the HR Services arena.
* To lead and manage the People Services functions within the wider Workforce & OD function for the Trust
* Work closely in collaboration with the HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Resourcing Manager and Talent Acquisition Lead
* Hold teams to account for delivery of agreed KPIs and objectives
* Deputise for the Deputy Chief People Officer, providing professional leadership and strategic focus to all members of the Workforce & OD function
* Ensuring the delivery of the Trust's objectives, by the provision of a customer focused service
* Educated to masters level or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in HR Services arena
* Programme Management qualification (e.g. MSP) or equivalent level of Programme Management experience
* Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2) or equivalent level of Project Management Experience
To request a full job description, please email [email protected]
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.