Do you have any previous miller, turner or setter CNC experience?
Are you interested in working days shifts Mon- Thurs 8am -4pm, Friday 8am - 1pm?
Would you like to be paid up to £38,000 per year (DOE)?
If so, this job could be for you.
Duties and responsibilities of the CNC Miller:
* To programme, set and operate various machining centres
* Essential: 3 axis experience
* Understanding and ability to interpret engineering drawings
* Understanding of various controls such as Fanuc or Heidenhein
* Ensure that information relating to the manufacturing process is accurately recorded, maintained, and updated to reflect current process on job cards
* Ensure that preventative machine maintenance schedules are strictly carried out
Benefits for CNC Miller candidate:
* 25 days holidays + bank holidays
* Full support in career progression
* Workplace pension
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.