Acorn by Synergie is currently offering this rare opportunity to work for a forward-thinking financial services company in the Stevenage area, within insurance.
Hours: Monday to Friday only and free car park and possible options of hybrid partial working
Salary: £28,000- £35,000 per annum plus bonus
CII qualified is not essential as this can be taught in house at the companies cost.
The key purpose of this role is to provide exceptional service and advice to clients in order to maximise client satisfaction, achieve new business and related product income targets, whilst maintaining the highest retention levels in support of the overall business strategy. You will also assist the team with growing the profile of Medical Malpractice for the brand, both internally and externally.
* Achieve individual objectives and key performance indicators as set and agreed
* Be an expert in providing holistic insurance reviews for commercial clients across the medical sector, identifying and promoting related insurance products working with both new and existing business clients
* Deliver individual and team new business income and retention targets, service KPIs and meet workflow standards
* Maintain a comprehensive diary system and activity log to manage day to day income generation
* Manage key client relationships when allocated as and when required by the business
* Visit/arrange video meetings with clients when required
* Attend exhibitions in a professional manner when required by the business
* Identify and share market information and trends to your line manager
* Work in partnership with the Client Liaison Team as required to maximise new and existing client opportunities
* Provide on-hand support and coaching to the team ensuring a consistent approach is adopted for process and advice; making certain all procedures and guidelines are followed
* Support service excellence within the team to maintain a culture of 'Treating Customers Fairly' and putting the client first, with consistent delivery of the right customer outcomes
* Support colleagues in their professional development , including qualification, product and technical knowledge and help them to achieve and maintain the required
Skills and behaviours:
* Demonstrate our values of fun, supportive, professional, working in partnership and ambition
* Confident and capable of building long term rapport either over the telephone, face to face or by video meeting to provide an excellent client experiences
* Target driven
* Ability and willingness to talk to clients holistically
* Inspire people through motivational coaching and training
* Creative and effective in helping to shape the team to focus on service, quality
For more information on this job role, please get in touch with Kristy Moore at Acorn by Synergie, or apply here and a member of the team will be in touch.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.