Acorn by Synergie is working in partnership with Honeywell in Yeovil, Somerset and have opportunities for a Grinder to work on full-time basis starting as soon as possible.
The role will involve Grinding of Aerospace equipment, the position holds the following responsibilities:
* Internal/External grinding using MDI (Manual Data Input) CNC machinery, surface grinding and thread grinding
* OCQ - Operator Control of Quality
* Interpreting engineering drawings, following the process layout and documentation procedures
* Monday to Thursday (07:00 to 15:30) & Friday (07:00 to 12:00)
Days/late swing shift:
* Days Monday to Thursday (07:00 to 15:30) & Friday (07:00 to 13:00)
* Lates Monday to Thursday (15:30 to 00:00)
* Start Sunday night at 10:00pm and Finish at 07:00am Monday
* Tuesday 00:00am to 07:00am
* Wednesday 00:00am to 07:00am
* Thursday 00:00am to 07:00am
* Friday 00:00am to 07:00am
Pay: £17.52 - £21.28 per hour
Inclusive of shift allowance and depending on experiences
For more information, call Stacie at Acorn by Synergie, or apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.