Acorn is actively looking for a Customer Care Account Advisor with no experience needed, if you have come from retail, hospitality, or customer service, we want to hear from you!
Joining a bubbly, successful team in Oxford, you'll receive full training and a chance to gain an on-the-job degree worth up to £26,000. You will be provided with full training on the job and the opportunity to gain industry-recognised qualifications to degree level paid for by the company.
* You will enjoy having conversations with people, listening and building relationships
* You have awesome problem-solving skills
* You may currently be working in a sales role and are now looking for a career within account management, or have worked in hospitality and looking for a change
* You don't need any previous experience as our client offers on-site training, workshops, coaching and will support you through industry qualifications
* You will have a passion and entrepreneurial mindset
* You will be ambitious
We believe that great work and dedication should be rewarded, that's why we offer:
* 22 days holiday, increasing to 27 days through service (plus bank holidays)
* Access to a healthcare cash plan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by us
* Excellent training and development schemes with accelerated career progression
* Company funded CII professional qualification
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
* Flexible benefits include critical illness cover, private medical insurance, income protection etc.
* Access to hundreds of high street retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support employees outside of work
* Employee discount on wide range of insurance products
You'll have every opportunity and be given the support and guidance to progress, work within the local community, and reap the rewards that you deserve.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm and every other Saturday morning until 12pm.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.