Acorn well known in Hawarden client is looking for Logistic Technicians to join their friendly laboratory team.
Pay rates starts from £9.90 up to £11.29 per hour!
The successful candidate will be required to complete a range of tasks within the Logistics department to enable the effective and efficient receipt, registration and preparation.
We have the following shift patterns available:
* Wednesday to Saturday 05:00 - 15:00
* Tuesday to Saturday 05:00 - 13:00
* Wednesday to Saturday 07:00 - 17:00
* Tuesday to Saturday 08:30 - 16:30
* Wednesday to Sunday 07:00 - 15:00
Role and responsibilities:
* Packing sample / containers for distribution to customer or subcontractors via couriers and also receiving them
* Carrying out filtration of waste water samples
* Scanning and inputting samples onto our system accurately
* Rotating sample bottles and dispose of bottles after analysis
* To ensure that the workstation/working environment is clean and tidy at all times and clean glassware used for samples
* Processing of returns or waste for recycling/disposal
* To ensure that registration, preparation and splitting of samples is carried out as soon as possible after receipt to comply with sample stability times
* To comply with the requirements of ISO 17025 & the Company quality management system and other processes
* Adhere to Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures
* To comply with the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements and ensure good manual handling techniques are employed at all times
* Carrying samples from workstations into other areas using manual handling equipment provided if needed
* IT skills including knowledge of Excel, Outlook and the ability to use in house software after training
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced role
* Team working
* Must be able to work accurately with attention to detail
* Good communication skills
Employee benefits include:
* 'Celebrating Success' Recognition Awards
* Perkbox membership providing access to discount vouchers and wellness hub
* Learning/study support and funded work based NVQ
* Internal progression and promotion available
* Overtime available
* Car Parking on-site
* Canteen with vending machines and free tea and coffee
We are looking for immediate start on this role, so if you have worked in similar position previously and available straight away please submit your CV and a member of our team will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.