Acorn is recruiting for a permanent Contracts Planner and Scheduler for their client in Highbridge.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
* Engage on a regular basis with the client and internal stakeholders keeping them updated from inception of pre planning through the manufacturing progress and delivery of the products.
* Generate Schedules for Manufacturing
* Using Excel spreadsheets to manage schedules, time management
* Producing various documents throughout the manufacturing process
* Update and review production and delivery dates and the quantities produced.
* Tracking costs throughout the production cycle for each unit
* Allocating price changes to the orders and invoices, liaising design, material, and cost changes to all stakeholders for approval
* Transfer information from design and floor plans onto Excel spreadsheets
Essential Experience and Skills:
* Logical thinking
* Eye for detail
* Managing numerical data accurately
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Packages
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.